In this post, I am going to share with you the workflow and tools I use to manage multiple social media accounts.
With social media, you can feel that you are constantly chasing your tail and are never organised.
The key is to set up a workflow process so that you don’t waste time jumping between different programs and apps so that the process is as streamlined as possible.
Below are examples of the different workflows and tools I use to manage social media.
Posting to Instagram
- I take all my photos on my iPhone 7. I use square mode so that the picture is the right size.
- If the photo is a selfie, I will send it to Beauty Cam. In Beauty Cam, you can smooth out your complexion automatically and remove shine.
- The photo is then sent to VSCO where I apply the A5 filter. I use the A5 filter on all my photos for Instagram and my blog so that I always have a consistent look.
- Photos are then sent back to my camera roll.
- If the photo is being posted immediately, I then upload it to Instagram.
- If the photo is to be used at a later time, I add it to Planoly and schedule it.
Posting to Twitter
- I look through Twitter several times per day to find relevant content to share with my audience. This takes me about 10 minutes per day.
- I either just retweet content or retweet with my own message. The key here is to make sure that you share other people’s content each day as well as your own.
- Every Sunday I schedule 3 tweets per day for the coming week using Coschedule. These tweets are sharing my blog content.
Posting to Pinterest
- I look through Pinterest several times throughout the day to find pins relevant to my boards and pin them. I try to pin five pieces of content from other users every day.
- Every Sunday I schedule three pins per day for the coming week using Coschedule. These pins are my blog posts, and I pin them to multiple relevant boards.
Posting to Facebook
- I look through Facebook several times throughout the day to find posts relevant to share to both my Facebook business page and private Facebook group. My private Facebook group is for other small business owners that are my clients or who have attended my training. This group is also available to those that subscribe to my newsletter. I try to post at least one piece of content from other users every day.
- Every Sunday I schedule two Facebook posts per day for the coming week using Coschedule. These posts are my blog posts, and I pin them to my business page only. I only post new blogs posts to the Facebook group as you don’t want to bombard them with the same content every week.
I also make sure that I respond to all questions and comments on all my social media channels within the day. This shows my followers that I am listening and engaged.
Have any other ideas to improve managing multiple accounts? Please share them in the comments below.